Website by Ibiscuits
Changing Word Forms - Questions - Last Update :
1 - Questions
- Explain the difference between
Add a prefix to the words in brackets to form a word that fits in the space.
Think carefully about how to spell the words
un- dis- im- il- over- ir- under- anti- out- in-
- Selling tickets for more than their value is
is a person who illegally sells on tickets.
- It is
for a manager to tell a coach what to do with the team (appropriate)
- He has to meet a lot of people but he hates it because he's very
- He's so rude - my efforts to help him improve were completely
- They were
from the match for cheating. (qualified)
- The Manchester fans
the Chelsea fans by 2 to 1! (numbered)
- She's always boasting about what she's won - she's so
- I think top footballers are grossly
2 - More Questions
- What's the difference between anti-social and unsociable.
- What part of speech are unqualified and disqualified
- What prefix is more common with words beginning
'P' or 'M' to form a negative.
Eg: It was impractical to shift the immovable object.
It became totally impossible.
Your Score -
0 / 0
Log in to make comments