Website by Ibiscuits
Copy and paste a sentence ending into each gap so that the sentence is correct.
Example: 0 + i =>
0) After I'd finished teaching earlier that morning
- He told me that ____________
- I asked him ____________
- He explained how a young man
- John had immediately assumed
- So, before the young man had had a chance to say anything
- John, who was in a terrible hurry,
then left the man to it,
- It wasn't until he returned ten minutes later
- He was actually a school inspector
- and had come to ensure that the school was run efficiently.
- he had made a terrible mistake.
- that he wanted to enrol as a student.
- had come to reception.
- that the man was able to explain there had been a misunderstanding.
- what had happened.
- John had given him an application form.
- wondering why he looked so puzzled.
- I found John standing outside my classroom.
@username - Your comments please
Log in to make comments