A set of multiple-choice questions about adjectives
- Her mother hated living all
- The firemen had to carry the
children to safety.
- The salvage teams watched the
wreck from the shore.
- They can't get to sleep. They're wide
- I think I can smell a/an
cigarette in the room.
- It's a/an
concert, coming to you via satellite from Rome.
- Flies buzzed in through the
- As soon as we're
,we'll sail to France.
- Scientists use rats because they are
to small changes.
- The tourists are
due to the lateness of the bus.
- The magician was
and the guests were laughing.
- When they arrived the museum was closed and the guide was
- We find both the quality and the price
- We are sending two samples especially
for their ability to withstand high temperatures.
- My family has been very
and has supported me all the time.
@username - What do you think?
Log in to make comments