Tongue Twisters in English pronunciation
There in the thirty-three-acre thistlely thorn thicket,
something threatening thumped and thundered
as Matthew the thirty-three month old thoughtful thug theatrically
thumbled through the thistels.
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish,
but if you wish the wish the witch wishes,
I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
- A shapeless sash sags slowly.
- Smelly shoes and socks shock sisters.
- Dick kicks sticky bricks.
- Shave a single shingle thin.
- Stick strictly to six stick stumps.
- New York is unanimously universally unique.
- Quickly cook cups of cookies.
- Flora's freshly fried fish.
- A bragging baker baked black bread.
- Buy blue blueberry biscuits before bedtime.
- She sold six shabby sheared sheep on ship.
- The sixth sick sheik's son slept.
- Short soldiers should shoot sufficiently straight.
- The big black back brake broke badly.
- Barbara Babcock blushes brilliantly.
- She should shun the shinning sun.
- Sascha sews slightly slashed sheets shut.
- Three thugs thrushed thoughtfully through thickness.
- Ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right.
- There's a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane witch.
- How many yaks could a yak pack pack if a yak pack could pack yaks?
- Rugged rubber baby buggy bumpers.
- If two witches would watch two watches,
which witch would watch which watch?
- I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, and on that slitted sheet I sit.
- We will learn why her lowly lone,
worn yarn loom will rarely earn immoral money.
- Unique New York, unique New York, unique New York, ...
- Larry Hurley, a burly squirrel hurler,
hurled a furry squirrel through a curly grill.
- Six twin screwed steel steam cruisers.
- The king would sing, about a ring that would go ding.
- Mares eat oats and does eat oats, but little lambs eat ivy.
- I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am.
- She had shoulder surgery.
- Does this shop sport short socks with spots?
Click the flags to listen and match to the scripted tongue twisters.
Live Lesson Reading Tongue Twisters