- There was a delay at the airport (three hours , Rome , technical reasons)
There was a three-hour delay at Rome airport for technical reasons.
- He has a painting in his study (100 years old , oil , Picasso was painted it)
He has a 100-year-old
Picasso oil painting in his study.
His study = room
- She has been a teacher ( Maths, local secondary school , 25-years)
She has been a local secondary school
Maths teacher for twenty-five years
We did a walk for charity
( twenty miles , the charity is for children, the weekend)
We did a twenty-mile children's
charity walk at the weekend.
Charity = Collecting money for a good cause
- They had a meal ( three-course, a bottle of wine , under 35 pounds)
They had a three-course meal
with a bottle of wine for under 35 pounds.( less than)
- A girl was awarded a medal
( 13 years old , gold, she was brave, the mayor gave the award)
A 13-year old girl was awarded a gold medal
for her brave by the mayor.
A 13-year old girl was awarded
a gold medal by the mayor for her bravery.
major - mayor