PHP loadView calls from exerciseMethods->renderQuestion(QID,CONTAINER)
- 1 selfContained question-container
Various wrapper and buttons containing question-type-switch as below:
- 2 !selfContained
We need to isolate the input part here to re-use in wordtiesquestion-qtype-i-form
- 2.1.m & r question-parts-radio
- 2.1.p Select the correct picture(s) view: question-qtype-p
- 2.1 question-type-switch
Coursework DB tablesAll course work is stored on a single set of tables on the database. A variety of different question types Question table column qtype and assignments are stored on these database tables. Coursework is divided from the top down into courses, exercises and questions, such that questions may be anything which requires a response. For example an essay might be a question asking students to enter a blog post link into a single input field.
Content pages and the exercisesA web directory will belong to a single course and each page will be considered as an exercise.
- Crossword puzzles Hopefully more are on their way soon
- Word Walks, whereby a given word has to be changed step by step, following rules, such as You can change only one letter to make the next word.. Hopefully more are on their way soon
Rendering Questions using a URL
Browser Address Bar : URLIf you know the question number, the question can be rendered directly onto a web page using URL /question/QUESTION_ID
View controller question->deal(QID)
The PHP Question RendererThe actual question renderer is :